Wednesday May 17, 2017
1. What do you do at Permian Homes and how long have you been with the company?
I work in the awesome community of Daybreak Estates in Midland, as an Assistant Sales Representative. It will be two years in September!
2. What do you enjoy most about working at Permian Homes?
I love helping people find, design and build their amazing new home!
3. Where is your hometown?
I am from Hershey, Pennsylvania (well, not really, but 15 minutes away).
4. Do you have any hidden talents or hobbies?
I learned how to scuba dive this year and I know how to knit. But I can't do both at the same time :)
5. Do you have any pets?
Yes! I have a wondermutt named Buffy.
6. If you could travel to anywhere in the world, where would you go?
7. What is your favorite restaurant in Midland-Odessa?
I don't really have a favorite here, but some of my favorites are Rainforest Cafe, Blank Angus, Hard Rock Cafe, and Brothers Pizza.
8. What is the best advice you've ever been given?
"Keep your head up and keep walking."
9. What is one thing on your bucket list?