Monday July 18, 2016
1. What do you do at Permian Homes and how long have you been with the company?
I'm the Sales Rep for Desert Ridge in Odessa, which is located just north of 52nd & Dawn Ave. I've been with Permian Homes for 2 years.
2. What do you enjoy most about working at Permian Homes?
The people who I am able to work with and learn from.
3. Where is your hometown?
4. What hidden talent of yours would surprise people?
I love to bake.
5. If you had to eat one meal, every day, for the rest of your life, what would it be?
The #1 at Chick-fil-a, with a sweet tea and buffalo sauce.
6. If you could travel to anywhere in the world, where would you go?
7. What do you enjoy doing most in your free time?
Spend time with my family
8. What is your favorite restaurant in Midland-Odessa?
9. Do you have a favorite quote, motto or saying?
I can do all things through Christ that gives me Strength. Philippians 4:13
10. What is the funniest thing that has happened to you recently?
Mistaking a skill saw, for a drill saw. How can you not mistake the two? lol