Tuesday February 2, 2016
Employee Spotlight: Diego Estrada
1. What do you do at Permian Homes and how long have you been with the company?
"I'm an assistant superintendent, part of the production team at Permian Homes and I have been with the company for almost a year."
2. What hidden talent of yours would surprise people?
"One of my talents is cooking. I think some of my plates will surprise people!"
3. What is your favorite part about building homes for Permian Homes' homeowners?
"Presenting the house to the new homeowners is one of my favorite parts of my job. I like to see the homeowners excited about their new home. It feels good getting their feedback and knowing that they're pleased to get a home that was built with the quality and care that they were expecting."
4. What is your favorite food?
"Zuppa Tuscana is one of my favorite foods."
5. If you could go on vacation to anywhere in the world, where would you go?
"I would like to travel to Rome, Spain and Paris."
6. Where is your hometown?
"I'm from El Paso, Texas."
7. What three things can you not live without?
"I can't live without my family, Mexican food and work."