Wednesday December 14, 2016
1. What do you do at Permian Homes and how long have you been with the company?
I am the Sales Manager and Design Consultant at Permian Homes. I have been working at Permian Homes for six fun and exciting years!
2. What do you enjoy most about working at Permian Homes?
What do I enjoy most? That's a toughie... I would have to say I absolutely love working close with all our wonderful customers. It is so much fun helping them design their dream home and even more fun when they see how wonderful all of their choices turned out!
3. Where is your hometown?
My hometown is good ol' Odessa, Texas, born and raised. GO MOJO!
4. Do you have any hidden talents or hobbies?
I can play the drums... not well, though :) Hobbies - I love playing with clay. I actually have a little ceramics studio in my home with a pottery wheel and kiln! It's a very fun hobby.
5. Do you have any pets?
I have two ball pythons, Jack and Tyler. When the discussion of snakes as pets first came up, I thought they were gross and scary. But now that I have them, they are really great pets! They're very low maintenance and actually a lot more affectionate than you would think.
6. If you could travel to anywhere in the world, where would you go?
I absolutely love traveling. I would love to visit Scotland or Ireland... or both!
7. What is your favorite restaurant in Midland-Odessa?
I love Luigi's Italian Restaurant in Downtown Midland. It's small and romantic... plus I'm a sucker for their spaghetti :)
8. What is the best advice you've ever been given?
"The grass is greener where you water it."
9. What is one thing on your bucket list?
One of the biggest things on my bucket list is to see the Aurora Borealis.
10. If you could choose to have any super power, what would it be?
I would have to say Telekinesis.