Friday April 22, 2016
1. What do you do at Permian Homes and how long have you been with the company?
I'm an Assistant Superintendent at Daybreak Estates and I've been with the company for 13 months.
2. What do you enjoy most about working at Permian Homes?
The ability to interact between the people and the homes.
3. Where is your hometown?
My hometown is Fontana, Californa.
4. What hidden talent of yours would surprise people?
I'm a competitive swimmer - I swam in high school and one year of college.
5. If you had to eat one meal, every day, for the rest of your life, what would it be?
I would eat Asado Chileno (Chilean BBQ).
6. If you could travel to anywhere in the world, where would you go?
I would travel to Panama.
7. What three things can you not live without?
Music, fries and oxygen.
8. When are you the happiest?
I'm the happiest when I'm with my fiance.
9. Would you rather have to fight 1 horse-sized duck or 100 duck-sized horses?
I'd fight a big duck.